We’ve put together a few of our favorite posts from the past week to get you through the holiday weekend. Did we miss yours? Feel free to post your link in the comments below and we’ll try to catch you next time!
- NTEN announces Social Fundraising 2.0 webinar. You won’t want to miss this one!
- Wondering How to Get Your Board Members To Help Identify Major Gift Prospects? Gail Perry tells you exactly how to go about asking them (without have them change the subject…)
- A list of things to read in this list of things to read? Sure why not. Amy Sample Ward has a great one.
- Could Philanthropic Equity Revolutionize the Nonprofit Sector? Nell Edginton, guest blogger on About.com Nonprofit Charitable Orgs posted her take.
- If your still planning you year and trying to figure out which of the many nonprofit conferences you should attend, Rosetta Thurman has put together some great suggestions.
So go on, now. Go start your weekend and make it a great one!